Ironworkers are a class of machine that are able to perform the tasks of an assortment of other machines. They are able to shear, notch, and punch holes in steel plate and angle iron. Modern ironworkers are hydrualic-driven and powered by and electric motor. Ironworkers typically have 4 stations where they can shear flat plate, angle iron, round and square bar stock as well as punch plates, angles, i-beam and channel iron.
The versatility of these machines are particularlly useful in fabrication and metalworking shopts with minimal space for mutiple machines and a need diverse functionality.
- • Bend a wide variety of round or square tube and pipe up to 180°ls
- • Horizontal or Vertical operation provides the user flexibility
- • Over 300 standard dies available to handle your bending needs
- • Requires an Edwards Ironworker with PowerLink System or a Portable Power Unit to operate
- • Easy to use Hand/Jog controls with integrated E-Stop
- Designed to compliment the Edwards Shop Presses, the 32" Press Brake Tooling turns your Shop Press into a brake
- Fabricate brackets, frames, pans and tanks with this Brake with 4-Way Die
- Includes a standard punch that allows 1/16", 1/8", 3/16" and 1/4" material to be formed to a 90° angle
- Max Material Thickness: 10 ga x 32", 1/4" x 24", 3/8" x 6"
- Easily create repeatable bends when paired with the Press Brake Back Gauge