Trimpro was founded by Pierre Mercier whose experience as a machinist inspired him to create the first Trimpro Original. He came up with the idea of creating a vacuum effect, like a turbine, under a grate so the leaves would be gently pulled through the slots where a spinning blade just below the surface of the grate would cut the leaves off leaving the flower on the surface. The success of the Trimpro product line is based on the fact that they are simple, efficient and durable machines.
When Trimpro products were introduced, they responded to a real market need as apart from scissors there were really no other products available to growers. By constantly improving upon the original model through innovation, they succeeded in building an excellent reputation, one which is the envy of their competitors. This is backed up by their excellent after sales service and warranty.
Trimpro has grown from a concept to an established company employing more than 20 people in their shop and offices. Proudly made in Canada, the Trimpro line of trimmers are simply the best on the market.
- Production: 2-2.5 lbs/hour of fresh plant material
- Grate Slots: ¼” (6mm)
- Steel-bordered grate area
- Blade Material: Tempered Steel
- Production: 5-6 lbs/hour of fresh plant material
- Top Motor Power: 0.3 at 120V, 0.14A at 240V, 34.5 Watts
- Bottom Motor Power:1.9A at 120V, 0.95A at 240V, 122 Watts
- Workstation provides an ergonomic advantage and collects the plant waste