Huth has been the leading manufacturer and supplier of pipe and tube benders around the world for over 50 years. With its equipment and tooling designed and manufactured in Hartford, Wisconsin, we offer a complete line of benders and precision tooling under both the Huth and Ben Pearson name and traditions. Both Huth and Ben Pearson are recognized as the best in the industry from the quality of the products manufactured to the superior customer service offered by our experienced personnel. Huth also offers a complete line of portable expanders capable of expanding, reducing, and flaring the ends of tube and pipes to meet any customer needs as well as other accessories and tooling to assist the exhaust shop technicians. Take a look at our Web site to view our complete product line and tooling. Please give us a call at 800-558-7808 for any of your needs and our experienced staff will be happy to discuss them with you.
- Model 2660 comes with a 6 inch cylinder: 85,000 lbs. of bending force
- Extra large oil tank (10 gal) for continuous and multi-shift usage
- 7 1/2 horsepower motor, heavy duty gates and bushings
- Small footprint... 24" wide 54" long
- 5 HP Motor, single-phase (30 amp), or Three-phase (20-amp)
- Runs on 220 volt, 60 Hz supply. 50 Hz and other voltages available.
- The 3-1/2" cylinder produces 25,000 lbs. of expanding power. The 5" cylinder produces 49,000 lbs of expanding power.
- Front swivel casters
- Hands-free operation with foot pedal activation
- Standard capacity from 1½ to 3 inches
- 2 HP motor available in 110V, 30 Amp or 220V, 20 Amp. Motor runs on both 50Hz and 60Hz.
- 25,000 lbs of expanding power