An arbor press is a small manual press that is hand operated. Arbor presses are typically used for smaller jobs that can include installing/removing bearings, riveting, staking, and other small press fit work. An arbor press is a very handy tool for any shop and can be used in a variety of ways.
- Easily adjusted ram speed, pressure, and stroke control.
- Ram has a threaded rod end making it easy to attach tooling or nose piece.
- Dual palm push buttons for safe operation.
- Air filter/regulator combination assembly ensures clean and continous air flow to press.
- Dual palm push buttons
- Easily adjust Ram Speed, Pressure, and stroke control
- Air filter/regulartor combination ensures clean and continious air flow to press
- Cast iron frame
- RAM Travel/Max: 7.087 in
- Max. Work Height: 13.78 in
- Table Area: 9.843x9.843 in
- Cylinder Bore: 5.905
- RAM Travel/Max: 6.299 in
- Max. Work Height: 7.874 in
- Table Area: 7.087x7.874 in
- Cylinder Bore: 3.937