Abrasive Chop Saws
Abrasive Chop Saws are often referred to as cut-off saws or metal chop saws. Metal chop saws are nice for cutting thin wall tubing, hard material, and other small pieces. These cut-off saws are a cost effective way to quickly cut through many types of material.
- Extra-heavy Cast iron base, trunnion and arm.
- 5HP, TEFC. 3PH (220 or 440V, please specify voltage) or optional upgrade to 1 PH (220 Volt only) .
- Spindle RPM - 4400.
- Dimensions - L 22" x W 14" x H 24".
- 5HP Motor
- U.S.A Made
- 2200 RPM at Spindle
- 1" Spindle Arbor
- 10" High speed nonferrous saw for cutting aluminum, brass and plastic
- 3.25" round solid capacity
- Uses high speed carbide tipped blade (non included)
- Single quick release cam-lock vise