Being able to bend metal pipes is a key component of metalwork as it allows workers to create the exact solution they need for a project. Roll bending, otherwise known as roll forming, is a continuous bending operation in which a long strip of sheet metal or a tube is molded to get a desired curvature. Roll forming is intended for producing constant profile parts with long lengths and in production quantities. A roll bender is designed to bend tube and pipe, as well as angle iron and solids.
Elite Metal Tools has a variety of roll benders to choose from, including top brands such as Ercolina, Baileigh, and Eagle. Take advantage of the ability to adjust the speed of the rolls to get the perfect angle for any project. Whether you need a complete circle, subtle bend, or a wave, you’ll be able to find the manual or automatic roll benders for your shop. Elite Metal Tools also offers benders with automated capabilities, ensuring repeatable precision for jobs that require high volume results. Learn more about these machines below, or contact us directly with any questions you may have. Be sure to ask about financing and shipping options as well!
- 220V Single Phase
- Tilting Head for Horizontal & Vertical Operation
- Powered Rotation for forward/reverse rolling by Foot Pedal Controls
- 18 Piece Universal Tooling Set in 55 HRC hardened tool steel
- Bi-directional TEFC motor
- Large High Brightness LED Digital Readout permits precision repeatability
- Adjustable in axial thrust as well as tilt inclination from frame face
- Dual Emergency Stop Palm Switches
- 1 of 3
- next ›