Sheet Metal Brakes
A sheet metal brake allows the bending of sheet metal. A sheet metal brake consists of a flat surface where the material is placed and a clamping bar which will come down and hold the material during the bending process.
- Maximum capacity in mild steel 20 gauge
- Roll diameter 2"
- Maximum width 52”
- Slip Roll Roller Diameter 2 in
- Includes floor stand
- Endless bending possibilities
- Operator not limited to the depth of the item since you are no longer limited by finger length
- Can bend totally enclosed boxes, triangles, alternate bends on varying planes and round items
- Sheet metal capacity half width: 12-gauge mild steel
- Sheet metal capacity full width: 14-gauge mild steel
- Brake range: 0-135°
- Maximum height of pan/box sides: 6"