Sheet Metal Brakes
A sheet metal brake allows the bending of sheet metal. A sheet metal brake consists of a flat surface where the material is placed and a clamping bar which will come down and hold the material during the bending process.
- Includes floor stand
- Endless bending possibilities
- Operator not limited to the depth of the item since you are no longer limited by finger length
- Can bend totally enclosed boxes, triangles, alternate bends on varying planes and round items
- Bending Capacity in Mild Steel: 12 Gauge
- Bending Capacity in Stainless Steel: 16 Gauge
- Max Box Depth: 6”
- Bending Length Capacity: 6’
- Max Capacity: Aluminum 14 Ga, Mild Steel 18 Ga, Stainless 22 Ga
- Bending Length: 72” w/ 73” of Clearance
- 3-1/2" Depth of Box
- 125° Degree of Bend Max.