Sheet Metal Brakes
A sheet metal brake allows the bending of sheet metal. A sheet metal brake consists of a flat surface where the material is placed and a clamping bar which will come down and hold the material during the bending process.
- Includes floor stand
- Endless bending possibilities
- Operator not limited to the depth of the item since you are no longer limited by finger length
- Can bend totally enclosed boxes, triangles, alternate bends on varying planes and round items
- Maximum capacity in mild steel 20 gauge
- Roll diameter 2"
- Maximum width 52”
- Slip Roll Roller Diameter 2 in
- Heavy duty
- Programmable bend angle with automatic return
- Hydraulic clamp, bend, and return
- Adjustable beam