Tube & Pipe Benders
Rotary benders are used in the metal forming process of bending and designed to bend flat stock, bar, and tubing. Unlike roll benders, rotary benders give the user far more control over the bends being made. Where roll benders are set to bend at a limited fixed radius depending on the user's input, rotary draw benders are able to make multiple bends at different angles up to 190 degrees.
- For Pipe and Heavy Wall Moly Bending
- Digital Readout in 1° Increments for Repeatability
- Cam Action Follow Bar Pressure Release
- Bends Mild Steel, Stainless, Aluminum, 4130 Tubing & Pipe
- Motor: 3 HP/4 HP, 220V, 3-phase
- Sanding belt size: 4" x 78-3/4"
- Platen size: 4-1/2" x 15-3/8"
- Footprint: 25-1/2" L x 16" W
- Pipe Max Outer Diameter: 48mm
- Max Torque: 2400N/m
- Diameter using FE – 42 daN/mq: 48x3.5mm
- Diameter using FE – 35 daN/mq: 48×4mm
- Pipe Max Outer Diameter: 38mm
- Max Torque: 914N/m
- Diameter using FE – 42 daN/mq33,4×3,38mm
- Diameter using FE – 35 daN/mq38×2mm