Baileigh Industrial was founded in 1999 and has grown into a respected supplier of metal forming, chip removal, welding, cutting, sheet metal, and fabrication equipment, as well as contractor grade and industrial cabinet making woodworking equipment. Baileigh Industrial, Inc. started in the fabrication industry manufacturing and selling tube and pipe benders along with tubing notchers. Those are American made and manfactured in their plant. Baileigh Machines are typically in stock and available for fast machinery shipments (typically 72 hours or less). Baileigh machinery is becoming known as a quality supplier of metal working equipment.
If you currently own Baileigh equipment and are in need of parts or service, please contact us. Elite Metal Tools offers Baileigh parts and service on most Baileigh equipment.
- 7.5 hp motor with 4 speeds: 3,000, 4,000, 5,000, and 6,000 rpm.
- Set the RPM by manually moving the belts to different gears.
- Digital readout (DRO) shows the blade speed to help with repeatability.
- Comes standard with a 12” blade, but accepts up to a huge 16” blade.
- 10 Gauge Mild Steel Capacity
- 13 Powerful Hold Downs Clamps
- Multiple Cutting Edges Allowing for Longer Blade Life
- Can Be Operated In Jog, Single-Cycle, or Continuous Cycle Mode
- Bend angle indicator and stop rod for repeatability
- Adjustable counterweights for apron lift assist
- Adjustable beam for varying sheet thickness
- 2-piece hardened finger assortment: 6 - 3", 4 - 4", 10 - 5", 6 - 6"