- Spindle Bore: 1.1
- Speeds: 50-2250 rpm (variable)
- Spindle Stroke: 2"
- Tailstock Quill Travel: 2"
- 7.5 hp motor with 4 speeds: 3,000, 4,000, 5,000, and 6,000 rpm.
- Set the RPM by manually moving the belts to different gears.
- Digital readout (DRO) shows the blade speed to help with repeatability.
- Comes standard with a 12” blade, but accepts up to a huge 16” blade.
- Pipe Capacity: 1" (sch. 40) / Min. Dia.: 28"
- Round Tube Capacity: 1.25" (0.078") / Min. Dia.: 31.5"
- Square Tube Capacity: 1.25" (0.078") / Min. Dia.: 35"
- Solid Round Capacity: 0.875" / Min. Dia. 20"
- Bend angle indicator and stop rod for repeatability
- Adjustable counterweights for apron lift assist
- Adjustable beam for varying sheet thickness
- 2-piece hardened finger assortment: 6 - 3", 4 - 4", 10 - 5", 6 - 6"
Baileigh Industrial first arose in 1999 with cutting edge designs and materials that handle maximum capacities with ease. They are located in Manitowoc, Wisconsin along with other locations all around the world. They specialize in Metal Forming and shaping, Hydraulic benders made from heavy steel plates and Industrial grade hydraulics, and Heavy duty machines in manual and CNC configurations. They also produce Planers such as Helical Head Planers and Spiral Head Planers.
If you are in need of Heavy duty machines or Hydraulic benders or interested in Baileigh Industrials’ Planers please contact us. Here at Elite Metal Tools we offer low prices and one of a kind customer service.