Betenbender manufacturing, Inc. proudly manufacture Hydraulic Shears and Hydraulic Press Brakes in the United States. Betenbender produces America's best-built Shears and Press Brakes. It was founded by Glen Betenbender who began as a blacksmith in Coggan during the 1930's. He ran a small fabrication shop during WWII. AS the business continued to grow they moved the the business to it's current location in 1948. Currently there are over 3500 Betenbender machines in use with very few used ones for sale on the market. Their slogan is: "If it says Betenbender on the nameplate, you've got a machine that will do the job."
- 14" Throat Depth
- 11" Stroke Length
- Large press bed to accommodate a variety of tooling.
- 12 month manufactures warranty, built in the USA.
- Large heavy duty design of the press frame to limit the deflection
- 15 HP motor - 220V, 3PH (other voltages available)
- 12 month manufactures warranty, built in the USA
- Large press bed to accommodate a variety of tooling other than just punching