- 115 results found
- Country of Origin
- Shipping Method
Elite Metal Tools offers optional accessories for wood working equipment.
- Cleanable to extend lifespan
- Up to 18 months life cycle with regular maintenance
- Weight 3.3 lbs
- Compatible with PM1250 Air Filtration System
- Visit Powermatic and Jet Tool Parts Stores for all your replacement part needs
- Fits 15" x 15" band saw tables.
- For use with JET JRF-`4 band saw
- Aluminum material
- Copious height adjustment to work with any full-size lathe
- Curved casting accepts tool rests with 1" diameter pins
- For Powermatic Models 3520, 3520A, 3520B, 3520C, 4224, and 4224B
- Heavy-duty design for large turning projects
- Compatible with Powermatic 3520A, 3520B, 3520C, and 4224 Lathes
- Does not interfere with bed extension mounted in lower position
- Easily swing the lathe tailstock down and store it out of the way
- Fits Powermatic 4224B lathes
- Quickly locks to the lathe bed with a few turns of the handle
- Fits 20" Jet Planers and all Powermatic Planers
- Absolute and relative scales measures both actual board thickness and material to be removed
- Digital display for quick and precise table setting
- Fits many JET benchtop machines.
- Bolt two machines, one on either side of the flip top, for maximum storage.
- Ergonomic handles on either side make rotating and locking the flip top easy.
- The table has a 20" x 25" work surface.
- Table height is adjustable from 30" to 35".
- Allows for accurate, repeatable cuts
- Compatible with Powermatic PM2000B Table Saws
- Extruded aluminum crosscut fence slides on table and quickly adjusts to varying angles
- Fence holders on tube legs assist in storing fence when not in use
- Fits PM2000B and PM3000B Powermatic Table Saws
- Max rip capacity with fence in the front position is 39” and 41" to 49” with fence in the rear position
- Maximum table travel is 62 1/2" and miter angle adjusts from 0 to 50 deg. with six hard stops
- Reduces air resistance to provide a 10 to 20 percent more CFM than conventional dust collectors
- Includes a canister filter and 5 clear plastic collection bags
- Transparent bags make it easy to tell when they are full
- Designed for the 708640 DC 650A dust collector
- Bolts securely to the fence rails
- Duramine™ surface allows smooth workpiece travel, while offering durability
- Expands the table saw's capacity, especially useful for panel cutting
- Hole for mounting Rout-R-Lift® (not included)
- Easily bolt to PM2014 Lathe for extended bed length or out board turning support.
- Includes tool post extension for out board turning.
- Supplies support for outboard turning and finishing.
- Two positions give users the option to extent the bed or create support for outboard turning
- Complete unit
- Simply plug in your dust collector to the transmitter for instant remote control, no wiring needed
- Works with all Duct Collectors up to 3 HP (230V ONLY)
- Add 24" to the diameter of the workpiece when mounted down on the leg
- Adds 20" to working distance between centers
- Includes tool rest post
- Mounts to predrilled holes in the end of the bed or on the leg
- Adjustable at three points and a rotating head for optimal work lighting.
- Bright LED light reduces shadows for detailed work.
- Steel bracket is made exclusively for the PM3520C.
- Can be used with blades from 3/16" to 1-1/4" wide at speeds up to 5000 SFPM to handle most cutting projects
- Double sealed bearings keep dust out to prolong guide life
- Durable dual bearing system is micro-adjustable above and below the table
- Mounting Studs and Hardware
- Three bearing contact points maximize support while minimizing friction for longer guide and blade life
- Compatible with Jet 14 x 14 in Band Saw
- Shop the Jet Parts Store for all your replacement part needs
- Increased width for stability
- Magnet footprint spans most miter slots
- Functional in left or right-handed positions
- Compressible gaskets provide excellent grip when magnets are engaged
- Above the table height and lock adjustment results in simpler, more efficient adjustments
- Fits Powermatic PM2000B Router Extension Table, and Jet Router Table
- Precision milled aluminum carriage bracket and level screws result in a smooth, accurate, and easily adjustable work surface
- Sturdy Four-Post, chain driven design ensures smooth operation
- Set of four single-sided knives.
- Crafted from high-speed steel (HSS)
- Cast using investment casting technology to ensure all knives are identical.
- 20" x 1" x 1/8"
- Saw Blade (105" x 3/8" x 6TPI)
- Compatible with Jet 14" Bandsaws with 7/8" Guide Post
- 11-3/4" x 14-3/4" x 1/4" Heavy-duty anodized aluminum plate prevents sagging, lasts longer than common plastic router inserts
- Adjustable guard positions directly above the router bit for safety when in use
- Precut table insert holds XACTA® Lift to combine top-quality router table with a table saw for space-saving convenience
- Precision adjustment handle provides up to 2-1/2" of bit depth adjustment; easily removed for a flush routing surface
- 10 leveling screws ensure perfect alignment for accurate cutting