A gas forge is a tool designed to heat metal to a temperature at which it becomes easier to shape and manipilate. The chamber in which a workpiece is heated is lined with refracory materials such as hard ceramic or moldable ceramic. The advantage of a gas forge is ease of use in comparison to coal forges. Contamination of metals is also far less likely due to clean, consistant flame and tempurature.
- Propane gas supply.
- Combustion chamber isolated by ceramic fiber and refractory brick.
- Removable back door to heat up steel bars in the middle.
- Maximum capacity Ø 80mm.
- All burners may work independently. There´s no need to make them work altogether.
- Working temperature, 1300ºC.
- Adjustable pressure from 0,5 to 2 Bar.
- Maximum consumption 1 Kg/h. per burner (x2).