Shipping & Handling
At Elite Metal Tools, we take shipping, returns, and warranty claims very seriously. We do everything in our power to minimize the problems that can arise regarding these, however when an issue does occur, we want what’s best for our customers. We find handling these occurrences efficiently and effectively helps creates a positive experience from a negative circumstance. Below is our basic policy regarding shipping, returns, and warranty. For more information see our Terms and Conditions.
- Elite Metal Tools offers free shipping to commercial properties by absorbing the cost given to us by the freight companies we use.
- When shipping to a non-commercial location, a fee of $75.00 will be added to your order
- When a liftgate is required to unload your shipment, an additional fee of $75.00 will be added to your order.
- These additional fees are passed to us by our freight companies. In order for us to maintain the best prices in the industry and provide free shipping, we are unable to absorb these costs.
- If we are not notified that your shipment is being received at a non-commercial location and/or a liftgate is required, the fees will still be incurred to you by the freight company.
How we send your shipment:
- Standard (ground) delivery ships within 1 business day, and usually arrives 5-7 business days after initial shipment.
- Most orders over 100lbs will be shipped LTL (Less-than-Truckload) and will arrive in 7-10 business days depending on your location.
- Customers who require a liftgate and/or are shipping to a residential location are subject to additional charges.
How we handle incorrect, lost or damaged shipments:
- We encourage all of our customers to IMMEDIATELY inspect their machine(s) upon delivery. Do not sign for the shipment until you are sure it was not damaged during shipping.
- If there is damage to the machine, do not sign for the shipment, and call us immediately.
- Please do not ship damaged items to Elite, the damages are the responsibility of the shipping company. If we receive damaged items without notice, you may not receive a refund or replacement.
- To receive a refund or replacement of damaged items, please make sure you contact us about any damaged shipments first and let us handle getting the items picked up and inspected.
Limitation of Liability & Returns:
- Any products purchased from Elite Metal Tools are "As is with no express warranty or return policy"
- Any warranty claims will be handled directly from the original equipment manufacture according to their warranty policy.
For any product returns, an RMA must be obtained from Elite Metal Tools or you may not receive a refund. In addition, any goods returned shall be subject to a 30% restocking fee to Elite Metal Tools and subject to any additional restocking fee required from the original equipment manufacture