Shipping & Handling
At Elite Metal Tools, we take shipping, returns, and warranty claims very seriously. While we do everything in our power to minimize any problems related to each of these, mistakes can happen. We find handling these occurances efficiently and effectively helps creates a positive experience from a negative circustance. Below is our basic policy regarding shipping, returns, and warranty:
How we send your shipment:
- Standard (ground) delivery ships within 1 business day, usually arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Orders over 100lbs will be shipped via freight liner, such as Roadway Transportation, CHR, USF Holland, ect…expect delivery 7-10 business days depending on your location.
- Your order will be shipped as soon as possible. Most orders are shipped on or before the next business day. It is rare, but unavoidable delays may occur.
How we handle incorrect, lost or damaged shipments:
- If we made a mistake with your order, or your order is lost or damaged during shipping, please contact us immediately
- Do not ship damaged items back to us. They must be handled by the shipping company. If you send damaged items back to us without notice, you may not receive a refund or replacement.
- This is very important: to receive a refund or replacement of damaged items, please make sure you contact us about any damaged shipments first and let us handle getting the items picked up and inspected
Limitation of Liability & Returns:
- Any products purchased from Elite Metal Tools are "As is with no express warranty or return policy"
- Any warranty claims will be handled directly from the original equipment manufacture according to thier warranty policy.
- For any product returns, an RMA must be obtained from Elite Metal Tools or you may not receive a refund. In addition, any goods returned shall be subject to a 20% restocking fee to Elite Metal Tools and subject to any additional restocking fee required from the original equipment manufacture.