C-frame presses are designed to utilize a smaller space than other presses as well as to provide minimal stroke deflection. C-frame presses also allow for improved work accessibility. Commonly used for punching, blanking, coining, straightening, forming, bending, drawing and assembly work, C-frame presses are used in a variety of industry to complete an array of tasks. At its most basic form, a C-frame press consists of a press bed, a die, and the ram, much like other hydraulic presses. the major difference between C-frame presses and other presses is the C-frame presses smaller footprint, taking up less floorspace.
- Adjustment of displacement or turns.
- Adjustment of pressure according to material thickness.
- Safety double command for the cycle drive.
- Hydraulic clamp for the piece fastening.
- 14" Throat Depth
- 11" Stroke Length
- Large press bed to accommodate a variety of tooling.
- 12 month manufactures warranty, built in the USA.
- Large heavy duty design of the press frame to limit the deflection
- 15 HP motor - 220V, 3PH (other voltages available)
- 12 month manufactures warranty, built in the USA
- Large press bed to accommodate a variety of tooling other than just punching