These bench grinders are slow speed and designed to sharpen wood working tools. Standard grinders turn the abrasive wheel at speeds up to 3,500rpm, but slower speed grinders turn around 2000rpm. Its important to consider the size of the abrasive wheel, motor speed, and quality of the stock rest.
- Aluminum oxide grinding wheel is 10 inches in diameter and a 2-inch surface for increased capacity
- Built-in drawer offers convenient jig storage
- Compliments our market leading Jet Lathes
- Deep well trough reduces splash while keeping the stone cool.
- Enclosed motor housing keeps debris and water from entering the machine
- Built-in spark arrester
- Durable cast iron wheel covers
- Easily adjustable, oversized shields
- Heavy-duty, machined flanges keep grinding wheel true and reduce run out
- Oversized tool rests with integrated angle indicator
- Wheel Size: 6"
- Wheel Width: 1/2" to 3/4"
- 3450 RPM
- Motor: 1/3 HP, 110V, 1 Phase
- Jet 220 Grit Aluminum Oxide Grinding Wheel
- 10in. 220 Grit
- Perfect for sharpening woodworking tools
- Designed for the Jet JWS-10 Variable Speed Wet Sharpener