These bench grinders are slow speed and designed to sharpen wood working tools. Standard grinders turn the abrasive wheel at speeds up to 3,500rpm, but slower speed grinders turn around 2000rpm. Its important to consider the size of the abrasive wheel, motor speed, and quality of the stock rest.
- Includes two high-quality Norton® wheels
- 80 grit 3X Blue Ceramic Alumina K Grade for coarse grinding, 100 grit White Aluminum Oxide for finish grinding
- Oversized tool rests with integrated angle indicator
- Tool rest reference lines simplify tool alignment
- Slow speed, 1725 rpm, is optimal for sharpening common tool steels