These bench grinders are slow speed and designed to sharpen wood working tools. Standard grinders turn the abrasive wheel at speeds up to 3,500rpm, but slower speed grinders turn around 2000rpm. Its important to consider the size of the abrasive wheel, motor speed, and quality of the stock rest.
- Oversized tool rests with integrated angle indicator
- Tool rest reference lines simplify tool alignment
- Slow speed, 1725 rpm, is optimal for sharpening common tool steels
- Durable cast iron wheel covers
- Easily adjustable, oversized shields