Kalamazoo 12" to 14" Abrasive 3 PH Saw with Stand K12-14SS-3
|Manufacturer Part:||EMT ID:|
- 5 HP, TEFC. 3 PH motor (220 or 440V)
- Spindle RPM - 4400.
- Dimensions - L 22" x W 14" x H 24".
- Stock stand included.
The Kalamazoo Industries model K12-14SS abrasive chop saw is dry v-belt driven chop saw designed to hold an abrasive chop saw blade that’s either 12” and or 14” that chops most ferrous metals quick with the right wheel.
Kalamazoo Industries K12-14SS 14 inch abrasive chop saw is great for cutting steel, angle iron, tubing, hose, hydraulic hose and flat stock quickly with the correct abrasive wheel.
Kalamazoo Industries K12-14SS 14 inch abrasive chop saw is a powerful great for most size with either 5HP 1PH( 220 only) and or 3PH (220 or 440V)
- This heavy-duty saw handles 2-1/2" solid round stock, 3" pipe with speed and efficency.
- Extra-heavy Cast iron base, trunnion and arm.
- Sealed ball bearings, 1″ wheel arbor. 12″ or 14″ diameter abrasive wheel ( not included)
- Positive, quick-lock swivel vise, opens 4".
- Options: PH-14 power down feed, semi-auto air/oil operation.
- 5HP TEFC motor, 3 phase 220/440 volt.
- 3450 RPM, 4400 spindle RPM.
- Shipping weight: 300 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: L 28″ x W 40″ x H 36″
- Three phase amp draw: 230V 12 amps and 460V 6 amps.
- K12-14SS Abrasive Chop Saw Capacities: 2.5″ solids, 3″ pipe.
28 × 40 × 36 in
|Country of Origin||
United States of America