|Manufacturer Part:||EMT ID:|
- Fence Adjustment
- Depth Gauge
- Pocket Depth Adjustment
- Easy Access Tooling
Unlike others of its kind, the SPM301 features cam-driven action providing fast, smooth cutting action under complete mechanical control throughout the machine cycle. The pilot drill and ball end mill produce superior low-angle screw pockets. The SPM301’s mechanical linkage allows the pilot drill and router bit to cut at the same time, reducing cycle time without sacrificing cut quality. Simple back fence, stop rail, and depth adjustment make setups and adjustments quick and easy. The built-in analog depth gauge allows changing material thickness a breeze and can be completed within seconds. When it comes to manufacturing, the SPM301 is unmatched. Manufactured completely in the USA, the SPM301 showcases heavy duty construction; a machine truly built to be a work horse and requires only standard 110 VAC and 1-2 CFM compressed air at 80 PSI.
Screw Pocket Advantages
- Fence Adjustment: Simple back fence and stop rail make pocket adjustments for different screw lengths quick and easy.
- Controlled Fast Cut: Mechanical CAM linkage allows pilot drill and router bit to be cutting at the same time, reducing cycle time without sacrificing cut quality. Controlled cut increases tool life.
- Depth Gauge: Simple device makes it a snap to see pocket depth before you cut.
- Pocket Depth Adjustment: the SMP301 has the ability to change depth of pocket for different material thickness quickly with the simple crank of a handle.
- Easy Access To Tooling: The SPM301 has top down access to the tooling for quick bit changes and adjustments.
- Router Motor: 11amp/27,500 RPM, 1/2" Collet
- Drill (Compact Router): 7amp/27,000 RPM, 1/4" Collet
- Vacuum Requirement: 220 CFM, 3" Hose Connection
- Air Requirement: 1-2 CFM at 80 PSI
- Dimensions (Shop): 22" W x 44" H x 26" D
- Shipping Weight: 350lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 27" x 34" x 49"
27 × 34 × 49 in
|Country of Origin||
United States of America