A wood mortiser machine is designed to cut square and rectangular holes in a piece of wood. Mortising machines use a hollow chisel to cut square mortises. Bench top mortisers come in a variety of motor speeds and are hand fed (pulled) into the work piece.
- Column is reversible for mortising larger stock
- Heavy-Duty cast iron and steel construction
- Heavy-duty cast iron and steel construction provides durability and stability during use
- Long, multi-position mortising handle let you reposition the feed handle for easier operation and optimum handle position
- Powerful 1/2HP motor provides consistently smooth performance