Wood jointers are designed to produce a flat surface along a boards length. Jointer machines are used to produce a flat edge prior to joining them edge to edge to produce wider boards. A wood jointer may also be used to flatten the face of a board.
- Motor: 3 HP, 240V, Single-phase
- Precision-ground cast-iron table size: 9" x 72-1/2"
- Cutterhead: Spiral with 40 indexable carbide inserts
- Cuts per minute: 21,400
- Motor: 3 HP, 240V, single-phase, 15A, TEFC, 3450 RPM
- Total table size: 8" x 76-3/8"
- Cutterhead speed: 4800 RPM
- Cutterhead diameter: 3-3/8"