Woodstock W1712 1-1/2 HP 6/12" Combination Disc/Belt Sander
|Manufacturer Part:||EMT ID:|
- 1.5 Horse Power
- 1725 RPM
This Heavy-Duty Combination Sander uses a 6" x 48" belt, a 12" disc, and a 1-1/2 HP motor to tackle your tougher sanding operations. Unlike many belt-driven sanders that require adjustments, the SHOP FOX® W1712 uses a direct ball bearing drive from the motor to the sanding disc and belt to deliver a maintenance and vibration free positive torque flow. For increased sanding versatility and control, both cast iron tables accept the miter gauge. CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #71.2-10 and UL 987-7 standards!
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 110V, 12A, Single-phase, 1,725 RPM
- Tables: Precision ground cast iron (2)
- Sanding belt size: 6" x 48"
- Disc size: 12" (Disc is computer balanced)
- Belt release: Quick change
- Sanding belt speed: 878 FPM
- Disc speed: 1,725 RPM
- Switch: ON/OFF toggle with safety key
- Stand: Cabinet style, powder coated paint
- Heavy-duty miter gauge
- Powder coated paint
- Dust ports: 2" and 2-1/2"
- Bearings: Shielded ball bearing construction
- Approximate shipping weight: 178 lbs