|Manufacturer Part:||EMT ID:|
- 4" Dust Port
- All Ball Bearing Construction
- Includes 3/8" Blade
- 275 lbs.
We took the most popular bandsaw size and added many features only found on much larger and more expensive machines. Features such as extruded aluminum fence and rails, quick release blade tension, miter gauge, upper and lower ball bearing blade guides, enclosed cabinet stand, hinged wheel covers, 4" dust port and powerful 1 HP motor are all standard. And, with its cast iron frame and table, this bandsaw will be a reliable shop fixture for many years to come. Some photos show the saw with the optional 6" extension block kit (D3348), sold separately. CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #71.2-08; UL 987-7 standards!
- Motor: 1 HP, TEFC, 110V/220V, single-phase, 1,725 RPM
- Amps: 14 @ 110V, 7 @ 220V
- Blade size: 93-1/2" (1/8" to 3/4" wide)
- Blade size w/ extension block: 105"
- Table size: 14" x 14" x 1-1/2"
- Table height above floor: 43"
- Cutting capacity (throat): 13-1/2"
- Maximum cutting height: 6"
- Table tilt: 45° right, 10° left
- Blade speeds: 1,500 & 3,200 FPM
- Frame construction: Cast iron
- Precision ground cast iron table
- Cast iron blade wheels
- Deluxe extruded aluminum fence
- Ball bearing blade guides
- Footprint: 18"W x 15-1/2"D
- Cabinet type stand (full storage)
- Upper and lower ball bearing blade guides
- All ball bearing construction
- 4" dust port
- Includes one 3/8" blade, fence and miter gauge
- Fence scale with magnifying window
- Quick change blade release/tensioning
- Approximate shipping weight: 275 lbs.