*Image may display optional items not included with purchase.
You might also be interested in...
|Manufacturer Part:||EMT ID:|
- Main Blade Diameter: 12"
- Main Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Ripping Capacity, Right of Saw Blade: 50"
- Fixed Table Size: 40" x 13"
- 12" main blade capacity with scoring blade in place
- Scoring (belt driven from main blade)
- Dedicated scoring assembly independently adjustable
- Anodized aluminum sliding table guidance system with hardened steel ways
- Micro-adjustable rip fence with cam-locking system
- Telescopic crosscut fence with two flip stops
- External Scoring Adjustments
- Riving knife, fully adjustable and removable
- Eccentric workpiece clamp standard
- Outfeeed table extension
- Tool set & Operator’s manual standard
- "CSA"-rated electrical components
|Fixed Table Size||40" x 13"|
|Sliding Table Size||10.6" x 65"|
|Ripping Capacity, Right Side of Blade||50"|
|Tilting Arbor||0 - 45°|
|Main Blade Diameter||12"|
|Main Blade Arbor Size||5/8"|
|Max Cutting Height 0° (45°)||3.9" (3.1")|
|Scoring Blade Size||80 mm x 20 mm|
|Main Blade Speed||4,000 RPM|
|Scoring Blade Speed||8,000 RPM|
Electric and Dust Extraction Requirements
- 1 ph: 24 AMPS @ 230v, 10-Gauge Cable Required
- Main Dust Extraction Port Diameter: 120 mm
- Saw Guard Dust Extraction Port Diameter: 2.5"
- Minimum Suggested Extraction Volume: 900 CFM
- Net Shipping Weight: 925 lbs
48 × 48 × 60 in
Minimax Sliding Table Saw SC2 Classic