|Manufacturer Part:||EMT ID:|
- Motor: 110V Single Phase, 1.5 h.p.
- 50 Ton Capacity
- Speed: approx. 6-8 strokes per minute
- Power cavity with 3-in-1 shear
When you are serious about punching, shearing, and bending the MetalPro MP5000FS is your answer. The capabilities of this iron-worker are endless when it comes equipped with our 12” 3-in-1 cutting shear, foot-switch control, and punching station. This bad boy is tough enough to handle nearly anything you throw at it. With 50 tons of power, all run off 110volts you are in control. If you need to get started punching, shearing, and bending on a budget, let MetalPro or one of our dealers help you today.
50 TONS OF POWER
The machine is ready with a die holder, stripper, and punch retaining nut. The punch station can be used with a range of notchers, custom shape punching, and forming operations. The punch ram and retaining nut are machined and heat treated for long life. The shear handles flat bar, round, square, and angles in one quick set up. All wear parts and blades made from heat-treated, high-grade tool steel. The large 11 x 16" power cavity delivers 28 tons at the shear. The outboard punching station delivers 50 tons at the punch and is designed to work with a variety of MetalPro accessories.
• Lower cost alternative to higher priced equipment
• More fabricating capabilities per dollar spent on equipment
• Just as fast and accurate as expensive machines
• Works in any shop – plugs into standard 110V 20 amp outlet
• One year parts/labor warranty
• Punch capacity of 50 tons
• 3 3⁄4" throat depth
• 2" die holder, punch retaining nut and stripper
• Power cavity with 3-in-1 shear
• Guarding complies with ANSI B11-8 standards
• Meets American National Safety Standards for ironworkers
• Optional brakes and custom tooling sold separately
Specifications – Rated on 65,000 PSI Tensile
- Width: 24"
- Height: 59"
- Length: 361⁄2"
- Weight: 625 pounds
- Strokes per minute: approximately 6-8
- Motor: 110V AC single phase, 11⁄2 horsepower
- Capacity: 50 tons
- Throat Depth: 33⁄4"
- Punch: 50 ton max capacity
- Flat bar: 1⁄4"x 12" and 3/8" x 8"
- Angle: 1⁄4"x 4" x 4"
- Rod: 3⁄4"
- Square: 5/8"
- Hydraulics: 2900 PSI
- Oil capacity: 1.5 US gallons
Optional Accessories (sold separately)
- Brake: 28 tons
- Notcher: optional 1⁄2, 3⁄4, 1,11⁄4, 11⁄2, 2 inch sch. 40
- Picket tool: optional 1⁄2, 5/8, 3⁄4 inch
- Pressing: custom tooling available
- Round, square, oblong, and custom shaped punches and dies
- Wheel Kit
48 × 40 × 30 in
|Country of Origin||
United States of America