|Manufacturer Part:||EMT ID:|
- 58,000 lbs of bending power
- Built-in Swager/Expander
- Manual Depth-of-bend indicator
- Easy to use knee pad control
The Model 1600 Knee Control Bender is Huth's entry level bender. The 1600 is the same bender as in the HB-10 package, but it comes without the tooling, making it ideal for those who want to put together their own tooling package or who already have tooling but want to replace or add a bender.
The 1600 delivers 58,000 lbs of bending power - more than enough for 3" tubing. Bending is activated by a slim-design knee control pedal, allowing the operator to get close to the work for more precision.
A manual depth-of-bend indicator clearly shows the operator how far into a bend he is at all times.
As with all Huth Benders, the 1600 features a built-in swager/expander for complete end-finishing - 1" to 3" tubing on the swager end and 1" to 5-½" tubing on the expander end. Ball joints, flanges, flares and slip joints are easily created. Huth's Accu-Sizer™ automatic bulls-eye expanding system let you dial in precise expansions every time.
The 1600 accepts all of Huth's standard tooling and accessories such as the Ready-Rak,Rod Bracket Bender and Oil Filter Crusher.
• Easy-to-use knee pad control
• Manual depth-of-bend indicator
• Includes Huth instructional DVD
• Complete manual control
• Built-in swager/expander for complete end-finishing
• 58,000 lbs of bending power - more than enough for 3" tubing
• Agricultural Cylinders
• Flat tool tray
• Bending die retainer
• Heavy-duty swager/expander
• Rugged I-beam construction
• Exclusive safety guard package
• Front swivel casters w/o brakes
• 220 volt, 60HZ operation
*Single phase req. 30 amp service
*Three phase req. 20 amp service
• High volt options available