|Manufacturer Part:||EMT ID:|
- Nema Electrics
- 36" Power Backgauge w/LED Readout
- Rake Angle 1/4" pe foot
- 4' Squaring Arm w/Inlaid Scale
1/4" LPE Hydraulic Shears
A precision cut doesn't happen by chance.
It takes a shear that can make a razor-sharp cut time after time. Betenbender overdriven and underdriven Hydraulic Shears are designed to do exactly that.
Betenbender designs simplicity and safety into its shears-with an advanced hydraulic system, and flexible operation. They're easy to operate, easy to maintain and able to a withstand the rigors of today's production demands. A wide range of options are available.
- Controls: Push button and switch controls are at your fingertips. The fully guarded, 2-position 110v footswitch lets you interrupt the cutting stroke at any point in its cycle.
- Easy Material Handling: A sturdy backgauge and rake angle adjustment minimizes twist and distortion. This makes it possible to increase the rake for cutting heavier stock and extend maximum capacity of the machine. A 4' squaring arm with a recessed scale makes for fast, easy measurement.
- Modified High Carbon, High Chrome Reversible Knives: Provide four separate edges for clean cuts and long blade life. Easy blade gap adjustment means precise cuts for a wide variety of materials.
- Electrical System: Meets NFPA 79 and construction requirements of the ANSI B11.4. All machines have disconnect switches magnetic starters, 110/120v controls, and 208-230/460v 3 phase, others optional.
- Backgauges: A Betenbender Shear is capable of shearing 1/8" (10 GA) material to the following tolerance: Dimension - The width of the off-cut portion of the workpiece is within ±0.005 inch of the backgauge setting.
|Country of Origin||
United States of America