|Manufacturer Part:||EMT ID:|
The CS-C485SA is a 16-1/2" vertical column cold saw and is a semi automatic machine that uses a Yaskawa® inverter drive to control the saw blade speed up to 120 rpm's. This cold saw comes standard with an industrial grade coolant system, drive motor and hydraulic feeding system that will provide decades of profitable use to any demanding fabrication or machine shop.
This vertical column cold saw weighs an impressive 1,898 lbs. That steel construction lets you cut heavy materials and produce a machined-like surface that doesn't need clean-up.
- Accepts up to a 16.5” blade.
- Miters 45° left and 60° right, perfect for tubing, angle iron, and channel applications.
- Yaskawa® inverter drive controls the variable speed from 40 to 240 rpm.
- 5 hp blade motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Hardened and ground 2” slideways are attached to the solid column for durability and trouble-free movement.
- Efficient combination of drive motor, hydraulic feeding system, and coolant system will provide decades of profitable use, even in a demanding shop.
- Hydraulic downfeed and upfeed can efficiently tackle high production applications.
- You can limit the upward stroke or travel for faster cycle times and production.
- Semi-automatic system is simple to operate: just step on the foot pedal and the blade will descend to cut your material.
- Foot pedal clamps the hydraulic self-centering vise. You don’t have to adjust when switching between material sizes.
- After cutting, the blade automatically shuts off and returns to home position.
- American-style vise has jaws on both sides of the material to increase blade life.
- Vise slides to allow for a continuously variable range of positions.
- Metered stop rod ensures repeatable lengths for efficient production.
- Steel framework prevents wobbling and maintains accuracy.
- Rigid base gives the saw the structural strength to cut large volumes of maximum capacity material.
- Flood coolant system makes blades last longer and maintains a high cut quality.
- Oiler system with one-shot lube keeps the saw head moving smoothly.
- Integrated chip brush cleans away debris for increased blade life.
- Comes with both standard flat and Vee jaws.
- Replacement parts are in stock at our Wisconsin headquarters for quick shipping.
- We cover this circular cold saw with a 1-year parts warranty.
- Lifetime technical support by phone means you can call our team of experienced metalworkers whenever you have a problem or question.
|Max. Blade Diameter||17" - 14" Standard|
|Head Miter||45º Left / 30º Right|
|Round Solid at 45º||2.36"|
|Square Tube at 45º||3.93" x 3.93"|
|Round Tube at 45º||4.5"|
|Rectangle Tube at 45º||3.93" x 1.96"|
|Round Solid at 90º||2.75"|
|Rectangle Tube at 90º||4.72" x 1.96"|
|Square Tube at 90º||4.33" x 4.33"|
|Round Tube at 90º||2.75"|
|Vice Style||Single Action|
|Max. Vice Opening||6"|
|Power||220V / 3-Phase|
|Shipping Weight||1,898 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||58" x 33" x 88|