Baileigh Portable Metal Cutting Horizontal Bandsaw BS-127P
|Manufacturer Part:||EMT ID:|
- 5" round capacity
- Miters up to 60º
- 110V, variable speed
The BS-127P portable band saw runs on 110-volt power. You can use it almost anywhere. We designed this manual, variable-speed model for small shops and hobbyists.
- 5” round capacity.
- Accepts standard .5” high x .025” wide x 56.69” long blades.
- Miters 60° to the right.
- Swivel-head miter adjustment (instead of vise adjustment) delivers more accurate cuts and doesn’t compromise the holding power of the vise.
- Variable blade speed from 75 to 246 fpm.
- You can adjust the inverter-driven speed to achieve the best cut possible for a given material and increase blade life.
- Stop rod makes sure that your material will stop at the same length every time to deliver repeatable results.
- Comes standard with adjustable ball bearing blade guidesthat you can move as close to the material as possible for accurate cuts.
- Electronic trigger handle lets you easily turn the saw on and off.
- Weighs just 56 lbs., so you can transport it to project sites.
- Baileigh covers this metal band saw with a 1-year parts warranty.
- We keep most replacement parts in stock for fast deliveries.
- Includes lifetime Baileigh technical support by phone. Call them up whenever you run into a problem with the saw or need application advice.
- The baileigh BS-127-P is a portable band saw with variable speed (75-246 FPM). It has a 5" round capacity and is 110V operated.
- Item Number: BS-127P-1.0
- Country of Manufacture: Taiwan
- Return: Manual
- Miter Adjustment: Swivel Head
- Miter Angle: 0 - 60°
- Capacity Rectangular: 90° x 45°5.31" x 5" / 3" x 6.75" / 1.65" x 2.9"
- Capacity Round: 90° x 45°5" / 3" / 1.65"
- Capacity Square: 90° x 45°5" / 3" / 1.65"
- Blade Speed (fpm): 75 - 246 Variable
- Drive: Gear
- Power: 110V
- Shipping Weight: 55lbs
- Shipping Dimensions (Inches): 29x15x19
29 × 15 × 19 in