|Manufacturer Part:||EMT ID:|
- 3 Horse Power
- Single Phase
- 353 lbs.
This full capacity 3 HP Shaper will handle the smallest profile cutters all the way up to the largest panel cutters with its three spindle sizes, 3" spindle travel and 5-1/2" maximum spindle opening. Two reversible speeds also provide the greatest flexibility for arranging cutters of all sizes. So, no matter what the shaping application is, whether it's simple edge profiling or making door stiles, rails and panels, this is the right machine for the job. CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #71.2-10 and UL 987-7 standards!
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, single-phase with reversing switch
- Large precision ground cast iron table
- Table size: 30-1/2" deep x 28-1/4" wide
- Spindles: 1/2", 3/4" and 1" (Included)
- Spindle travel: 3"
- Spindle speeds: 7,000 & 10,000 RPM
- Spindle openings: 1-3/8", 2-3/4", 4" & 5-1/2"
- Floor-to-table height is 34"
- Removable table inserts provide work support close to the cutter
- Magnetic switch with thermal overload protector
- Large handwheel elevates the spindle for precise control and spindle lock knob ensures consistent results
- Heavy cast iron, independently adjustable split fence allows full edge profiling
- Starting pins allow irregular shaping
- Interchangeable spindles are easily installed or removed
- Shielded and lubricated ball bearings
- Built-in 3" dust port
- Powder coated paint
- Approx. shipping weight: 353 lbs.
|Country of Origin||