Baileigh Power Bead Roller Machine BR-18E-36
|Manufacturer Part:||EMT ID:|
- 16-Gauge Mild Steel Capacity
- 16-Gauge Aluminum Capacity
- Stand and Depth Stop Included
- Forward and Reverse Rotation
Our most popular bead roller, this pedal-controlled model leaves your hands free. The 36” throat lets you get to the middle of deep panels, like car hoods, deck lids, or roofs.
- Motorized system easily shapes 16 gauge mild steel.
- 110-volt industrial-grade motor and gearbox power this electric bead roller.
- Variable-speed foot pedal is simple to adjust. Press harder on the pedal to go faster. Apply less pressure to slow down for more delicate work.
- You can roll in both directions, forward and reverse—great for tricky designs.
- Depth stop helps you make straight, consistent beads.
- Top roll, with lead screw and handle, lets you adjust the forming depth.
- Comes with a 1-¼” spoiler roll.
- Roll sets are available for many applications. See our bead roller dies for the BR-18E-36.
- This metal bead roller is compatible with standard tooling, so you could use die sets from a different machine.
- Sturdy floor stand offers a rack for 10 tooling sets.
- All rotating points turn on long-lasting bronze bushings with grease fittings for convenient maintenance.
- Rigid, fully welded steel framework prevents flex and ensures accurate beads over many years of use.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We include lifetime technical support by phone from a team of reps with hands-on metalworking experience.
- This bead roller, its tooling, and replacement parts are usually in stock for fast deliveries.
|Capacity (Mild Steel)||16 ga.|
|Adjustable Depth Stop||Included|
|Motor HP||1/8 HP|
|Shipping Dimensions LxWxH||50.5" x 28" x 12"|
|Shipping Weight||200 lbs.|
51 × 28 × 12 in
This is a great product very heavy duty, doesn't seem to be much flex. Came with a round over die which was very nice. Have used the machine on two projects now. One being floor pans and a firewall which it pulled off with ease. The second being the edge bead on multiple repair panels for 1936 Chevrolet fenders. Used it to do the bead edge on the pieces needing it and also used the round over to start the bends where needed. So to sum it all up it's a great product and can do many things.