|Manufacturer Part:||EMT ID:|
- Power- 220V / Three Phase
- 140 Tons Of Bending Force
- Standard With a Multi-Vee Bottom Die And Gooseneck Punch
- Accuracy of .01mm
Has your shop out grown it current crop of sheet metal brakes and need a large press brake to do major jobs around the shop? If so then the BP-140CNC press brake might just be the right machine for you. Available in both 10 and 13 foot lengths, this 220 volt threes phase powered machine puts out a whopping 140 tons of bending force through its industrial grade Rexroth® hydraulic system.
But use of top quality components don’t stop there, the BP-140CNC uses hydraulic seals from NOK® in Japan. The main electrical is supplied by Schneider® from Germany and the light curtains are from Fiessler®. An Estun® E200 controller handles the programming of the bend depth and the back stop position. The E200 controller can hold up to 40 programs with 25 bends per program and has an accuracy of .01mm all of which make programming a breeze.
The BP-140CNC press brake comes standard with a multi vee bottom die and gooseneck punch that is attached to the upper ram with quick change punch holders. This setup is the best for doing multiple applications without having a major tooling switch.
- Maximum Pressure 140 Tons / 125 Tons
- Table Length 125 / 157"
- Distance Between Housings 102 / 124"
- Distance From Table To Ram 15.3"
- Throat Depth (To Housing) 12.5"
- Stroke Distance 4.7"
- Approach Speed 2.0" / Sec.
- Bending Speed .6" / Sec.
- Return Speed 2.36" / Sec.
- Power Back Gauge Length 23.62"
- Main Motor 10 HP
- Back Gauge Motor 1/2 HP
- Voltage 220V / 3-Phase
- Shipping Dimensions (L x W x H)
- 10 Foot 134" x 52" x 95"
- 13 Foot 165" x 52" x 97"
- Shipping Weight
- 10 Foot 14600 lbs.
- 13 Foot 17700 lbs.
134 × 52 × 95 in
|Country of Origin||