|Manufacturer Part:||EMT ID:|
- Throat Depth: 36"
- Capacity Mild Steel: 16 ga.
- Motor: 1/2 HP 1110V
- Aluminum Capacity: 14 ga.
Built with a steel frame and an industrial gearbox, this power bead roller can handle heavy production cycles. A 36” throat lets you get to middle of large panels, like car roofs and hoods.
- Made in the USA.
- 16 gauge mild steel maximum capacity.
- .5 hp motor runs on 110-volt power.
- Variable-speed pedal lets you control the speed with your foot.
- Press harder to go faster, or use less pressure to go slower for tricky designs.
- You can also set a fixed speed for the rolls.
- Material stop, adjustable on a large slide with a quick-release handle, lets you make perfectly straight beads every time.
- Adjust the forming depth with the easily accessible handwheel above the working area.
- Quick-release top die opens and closes while maintaining the same forming depth.
- You can begin or end a design in the middle of the panel without worrying if the depth is correct.
- Bottom die can slide in or out to create offsets for a custom profile. Most other bead rollers on the market don’t have this capability.
- Comes standard with popular ¼” round bead set and .05" art roll set.
- We offer a wide range of other dies. See our tooling for the BR-16E-36EV.
- Accepts standard bead roll dies. Dies from most similar bead rollers are compatible.
- Tool holder on top offers convenient storage.
- All pivot points turn on long-lasting bronze bushings with grease fittings for convenient maintenance.
- Rigid, fully welded steel frame gives this power bead roller the strength to shape metal accurately and reliably for many years.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We include lifetime technical support by phone from a team of experienced metalworkers.
- This electric bead roller, tooling, and parts are usually in stock for quick shipping.
- Item Number BR-16E-36EV
- Country of Manufacture United States
- Motor Hp 1/2
- Mild Steel Capacity 16 ga.
- Throat Depth 36"
- Capacity (Mild Steel) 16 ga.
- Aluminum Capacity 14 ga.
- Power 110V
- Shipping Weight 300 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions 60" x 44" x 68"
|Country of Origin||
United States of America