|Manufacturer Part:||EMT ID:|
- Capable of completely around the bending dies
- Rugged I-Beam Construction
- Uses Ben Pearson Tooling
- High voltage and speed options availalbe
Huth Model 3012 Raised Bender
Huth Equipment Inc. has introduced its Model 3012 tube bender with a raised bending platform area, delivering unlimited bending possibilities for exhaust replacement service.
The 3012 bends both round and square tubing and provides more clearance around the bending die area than the typical exhaust compression style benders, allowing you to make unique designs and giving you flexibility to bend completely around the bend die.
The 3012 bender utilizes all of the Ben Pearson-style tooling, with bending capability from under 1-inch through 3-inch diameter round tubing, expanding up through 4-inch diameter round.
It features push button control and easy-to-use manual knew pedal control and comes with a 5 hp motor providing 58,000 pounds of bending force. It has a deluxe tool tray and is made from rugged I-beam construction.
The smart-automatic mode features an adjustable return-to-home position control that increases efficiency by assuring fast and easy transitions between multiple bends. In the automatic mode, the depth-of-bend selector ensures precise bending control through the use of an easy-to-read, easy-to-adjust depth of bend plate.
Tooling to bend square tubing is available as well as custom bending. End finishing tooling also can be made for your specific requirement.
• Completely bend around dies on same centerline
• Uses BEN PEARSON TOOLING
• Easy to use manual knee pedal control
• Push button control
• Automatic Depth-Of-Bend selector
• 58,000 lbs of bending force - more than enough for 3 inch tubing
• Agricultural Main Cylinder
• Deluxe Tool Tray
• Heavy duty Swager/Expander
• Rugged I-Beam construction
• Front swivel casters w/o brakes
• 220 volt, 60HZ operation
(Single phase req. 30 amp service)
(Three phase req. 20 amp service)
• High voltage and high speed options available.
• Tooling and Dies sold separately