|Manufacturer Part:||EMT ID:|
- Electric Platens
- Precise Temperature Control - Maximum Temp 600 Degrees F
- 121/2" x 121/2" Platens
- 10" Daylight between each platen (without adapter)
The Dake lab press works great for compression molding, laminating, testing, and much more. The electric platens are precision ground steel platens are pre-wired into the control panel, which allow them to be heated/cooled electronically. The hydraulic system features a unique pump design for rapid advance of the ram utilitizing the high volume-low pressure portion of the pump. The hydraulic system has also been designed in such a way for the press to hold pressure for extra long periods of time.
- Electric platens: The self-leveling, electrically cooled, precision ground steel platens are pre-wired into the control panel. Heating elements are replaceable.
- Hydraulic system: A unique pump design provides a rapid advance of the ram utilizing the high volume-low pressure portion of the pump. When the down stroke of the pump lever is used, the pump automatically converts to the high pressure-low volume output providing accurate control and easy operation. The carefully -constructed hydraulic system enables the press to hold pressure for extra long periods of time. The release valve on the side of the press enables the operator to adjust the pressure accurately as well as accomplish gradual decompression or fast opening of the press.
- Control panel: A conveniently-located panel at the top of the press is isolated from the press and is cooled by an air space between the housing and the upper platen. All electricals are mounted on a common plaque for easy servicing.
- Precise temperature control: Each platen has its own complete set of controls including adjustable thermoswitch, built-in thermometer, power switch and pilot light. Temperatures are accurately controlled from 100˚ to 600˚F.
- Two position ram: A removable adaptor is placed between the self-leveling platen and the ram. By removing the adaptor, a greater daylight dimension is available.
|Maximum Temp.||600 Degrees F|
|Watts per press||4800|
|Voltage||240V, 3PH - 20AMPS or 480V, 3PH - 20 AMPS|
|Number of openings||1|
|Platens||121/2" x 121/2"|
|Daylight between each platen (with adapter)||6"|
|Daylight between each Platen (without adapter)||10"|
|Base dimensions||18" x 16"|
- Larger Platens: 12.5" x 19"