|Manufacturer Part:||EMT ID:|
- 12" Blade
- 3600 RPM
- Maximum rip cut (right) 52"
- 220V, 1PH
With an all-steel base attached to a massive, vibration-reducing trunnion, this industrial table saw can cut thousands of feet of board per day.
- 52” right-side rip capacity lets you tackle long pieces of material.
- Also available in a 36” rip capacity version.
- 5 hp Leeson motor turns at 3600 rpm.
- Accepts standard 12” blades with a 1” arbor that can tilt 45° to the left.
- Run on 220-volt single-phase power, so it’ll work almost anywhere.
- 48” x 30” work table with 52” extensions.
- Both the table and its extensions are made from precision-ground cast iron.
- Table surface will stay square because of webbed or criss-cross design on the bottom that meshes into the base.
- The tabletop won’t warp in spite of heat and moisture.
- Smoothly finished table allows wood to slide without resistance. There’s no unevenness to compromise the accuracy of your cut.
- You can polish the cast-iron table up and restore the original shine even after years of hard use.
- Rip fence made of heavy UMHW plastic that you can cheaply replace if you cut into it.
- Rip fence incorporates a digital readout (DRO) for rip capacity.
- Just “zero” the DRO at the blade to get a perfect, repeatable length every time.
- Steel handwheels, for adjusting blade height and miter angle, are located on the base.
- Rack and pinion mechanism makes it easy to move the blade up and down.
- Comes with a simple miter gauge on the tabletop and DRO for the bevel angle on the base to help with repeatability.
- Massive steel trunnion is attached to the base, so the machine won’t wobble or exceed safe noise levels.
- Rigid all-steel base maintains accurate alignment and keeps vibrations down to a minimum.
- Dust shroud inside the machine collects sawdust from under the blade and funnels it to the 4” port. Just hook up an extraction system.
- 4-piece safety blade guard with anti-kickback reverse teeth.
- Riving knives for both dado and regular cut-through will help spread the wood and prevent pinching or twisting.
- The saw and its replacement parts are typically in stock for fast deliveries.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Our team of reps (all with hands-on machine experience) will provide lifetime technical support by phone.
|Dust Collection Port||4"|
|Number of Outlets||1|
|Table Size (Length)||24.4"|
|Table Size (Width)||30.7"|
|Table Saw Working Table||64.4" x 30.7"|
|Table Saw Blade Diameter||12"|
|Table Saw RPM||3600|
|Tabe Saw Arbor||1"|
|Table Saw Cutting Height at 90º||4"|
|Table Saw Cutting Height at 45º||23/4"|
|Maximum Dado Diameter||8"|
|Maximum Dado Width||13/16"|
|Maximum Rip Cut (right)||52"|