*Image may display optional items not included with purchase.
You might also be interested in...
|Manufacturer Part:||EMT ID:|
- 5000 Rpm
- 220V Single Phase
- 3 Horse Power
- 4" Dust Collection Port
Even our most economical planer offers 2 speeds, a large cast iron table, and the best safety features. Built to last, this 15”-wide planer is perfect for hobbyists and shops on a budget.
- Robust 3 hp motor turns the cutter head at 5,000 rpm.
- Straight 3-knife cutter head comes standard.
- 6” maximum cutting height.
- Up to ⅛” cut depth.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power. You can use this planer almost anywhere.
- Switch between 2 infeed speeds:
- 20 feet per minute to remove a lot of material quickly.
- 16 feet per minute to give you a smoother finish (or to handle harder or chip-prone material more cautiously).
- 15” x 20” main table includes front and back cast iron wing extensions that can expand to 15” x 48”.
- Large table keeps the board flat and straight for dependably true cuts.
- Anti-kickback fingers help prevent accidents by gripping a piece of wood if it jams the machine.
- Magnetic starter switch automatically shuts down the planer if there’s a problem with current, like a power surge.
- Fully-enclosed steel stand reduces vibrations and maintains accuracy over many years of daily use.
- Integrated wheels on the base allow you to move the planer easily.
- 4” dust port can hook up to your dust collection system so your shop stays neat and clean.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We stock replacement parts, so we can get them to you quickly.
- You can rely on lifetime technical support by phone. Call our team of experienced woodworkers when you need help or project advice.
|Dust Collection port||4"|
|Number of Outlets||1|
|Table Size (Length)||48"|
|Table Size (Width)||15"|
|Maximum Depth of Cut (Resaw)||1/8"|
|Cutter Head Diameter||3"|
|Max Stock Width||15'|
|Number of Knives||3|
|Maximum Stock Height||6"|
|Maximum Stock Thickness||3/16"|
|Mazimum Stock Length||6"|
|Feed Speed||16/20 FPM|
|Power||220V Single Phase|
Baileigh Industrial Planer IP-156