|Manufacturer Part:||EMT ID:|
- Speeds 4861
- Blade Size 17.71"
- Motor .75HP
- Max. Tooth Height .314"
Circular Saw Blade Sharpener HSS Precision Sharpening for Circular Saw Blades. The GS-450 is the perfect circular saw blade sharpener allowing you to do your own sharpening economically and quickly right in your own shop. It increases efficiency as cold saw blades can be sharpened to exact specifications without delay.
- All cast components are made from ductile iron. Simplified design, easy operation and precision built allowing for years of accurate sharpening.
- Alternate high/low teeth can be sharpened in one pass. The tooth height difference is varied and shown on the indicator for perfect circular saw blade sharpening.
- Quick set cutting angle saves valuable set-up time so that sharpening is done quickly. Blade thickness is quickly adjusted and can be read on the indicator meter.
- Tooth chamfering is easily performed without having to change the grinding wheel.
- Economical, efficient and simple construction. Drive assembly is a simple combination of driving motor and cam drive motor, providing trouble free operation.
- Micrometric adjustment for pitch and depth of teeth. Variable speed pulley allows a complete range of feed from 45 to 180 teeth per minute.
- Convenient hand lever changes tooth profile quickly.
- Positioner tungsten carbide tipped for long wear and offers accurate feeding.
|Max. Tooth Pitch||.984"|
|Max. Tooth Height||.314"|
|Lateral Tooth Chamfer Angle (2 sides)||Up to 45º|
|Cutting Angle Adj.||.5º-+25º|
|Power||220V / 1-Phase|
60 × 40 × 48 in